Nveda Sleep Aid with Melatonin 3mg Tablet
Check out the review of Nveda Sleep Aid with Melatonin 3mg Tablet
Nveda Sleep Aid with Melatonin 3mg Tablet is a prescription medicine used in the treatment of insomnia and jet lag. It regulates the sleep cycle and helps the patient to fall asleep quickly.
Nveda Sleep Aid with Melatonin 3mg Tablet is taken by mouth with food. However, it is advisable to take it at a fixed time each day to maintain a consistent level of medicine in the blood. You should never skip any doses and finish the full course of treatment even if you feel better. It is important that this medication is not stopped suddenly without talking to the doctor. However, take it as advised by the doctor because it is not recommended for long term use. Consult with the doctor before taking this medicine if you are suffering from any liver or kidney problems. You should avoid smoking and alcohol while using this medicine.
Some common side effects of this medicine include headache and nausea. It even causes dizziness and sleepiness, so do not drive or do anything that requires mental focus until you know how this medicine affects you. It is important to note that this medicine should not be used for daily naps.
USES OF NVEDA TABLET
- Jet Lag
HOW TO USE NVEDA TABLET
HOW NVEDA TABLET WORKS
However, based on the limited information available it is advised that Nveda Sleep Aid with Melatonin 3mg Tablet should be used with caution in patients with kidney disease.
There is very limited experience in the use of Nveda Sleep Aid with Melatonin 3mg tablets in patients with underlying liver disease.
- Take it with or without food or at least 2 hours before bedtime.
- It is the safest medication with no dependence, no side effects, or no drug tolerance.
- Some lifestyle habits for good sleep:
- Avoid strenuous activity before bedtime.
- Avoid caffeine products at night.
- Avoid extreme temperatures like too cold or too hot.
- Prefer dim light at nighttime.
- Try some relaxation therapy.
- Prefer couch to watch tv or read a book rather than a bed.
- It may affect the blood sugar level. Take caution while taking this medicine if you are suffering from diabetes.
- It may cause dizziness. Don’t drive or do anything requiring concentration until you know how it affects you.
- Smoking may make Nveda Sleep Aid with Melatonin 3mg Tablet less effective since it can increase the metabolism (breakdown) of it by the liver.
- Avoid alcohol while taking this medicine as it may decrease the activity of the drug.
- Inform your doctor if you are taking seizures medicine as Nveda Sleep Aid with Melatonin 3mg Tablet may increase the frequency of Seizures.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Do not take this medicine if you are allergic to Nveda Sleep Aid with Melatonin 3mg Tablet, suffering from liver or kidney, or if you have an intolerance to some sugars.
Where to buy online in India: nveda.in
Would I recommend Nveda Sleep Aid with Melatonin 3mg Tablet: Yes