DIWALI MAKEUP LOOK
Every woman wants to be the center of attention, more so during Diwali. Which is why, you will need some essential Diwali makeup tips to conceal all the damage that stress, pollution and lifestyle choices can do to your skin.
Here’s a Diwali makeup tutorial to show you how to go about it.
The DAZZLING-DAY look
Use warm colors to compliment the day look
- Wash your face thoroughly.
- Apply a lip balm.
- Moisturize and follow up with a primer.
- Use a foundation that matches your skin tone.
- Apply under eye concealer.
- Dab powder all over for a matte look.
- Use an eyeshadow primer and apply a cranberry or orange shade on the eyelids and blend well.
- Blend a gold shadow in the center.
- Use a brown shade in the crease; this gives an appearance of all the colors being merged.
- Highlight and fill in the eyebrows, apply eyeliner to define your eyes.
- Apply mascara and curl the lashes as you do so.
- Add a contour.
- Finish using a brown blush with a special focus on the cheekbones.
- Finally apply a brown lip liner, matte brown lipstick and lip gloss for that shimmer.
- Pick an orange matte shade and top it off with golden fine prints, to look your dazzling best.
And you’re done!
The ENIGMATIC-EVENING look
Use cool colors to go with the mood
Step 1: After a thorough face wash, start your Diwali makeup by giving your face a smooth base of the foundation. Opt for a liquid-based one as it blends easily on the skin. For that flawless radiance, use a shade that is one tone lighter than your natural complexion.
Step 2: For eyes that speak volumes, use liquid eyeliner and line your upper lash line.
Step 3: Apply some dark black kohl on your lower lash line to dramatize your eye makeup. Choose a dark green or blue shade for the eyeshadow, to complement the evening look.
Step 4: Highlight your cheeks with a light tinge of purplish pink using blush.
Step 5: For the perfect lips, apply a good lip balm to create a smooth base for your lip color. Apply a coral tinted lip color with some extra shine for fuller lips.
Step 6: Finally don’t forget to add some glam to your nails as well. You can make them arty with shades of blue and green and a touch of silvery shine, for a perfect get up.
Go on, shine like a ‘Diwali diva’ this festive season.
List of products used :
Ponds Light Moisturiser Non-Oily Fresh Feel
Lakme Absolute Blur Perfect Makeup Primer
Nykaa SKINgenius Sculpting & Hydrating Foundation( 01 Pure Ivory)
Maybelline New York Fit Me Concealer(20 Sand Sable)
L’Oreal Paris Mat Magique All-In-One Pressed Powder(N2 Nude Vanilla)
Nykaa Just Wink It! – Wet & Dry Eyeshadow Palette
Maybelline New York Face Studio Master Contour Palette
Wet n Wild Color Icon Brow Pencil (Blonde Moments)
Vega Eye Glam Black Kajal
Maybelline New York Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner – Black
Maybelline New York Volum Express Hyper Curl Mascara
Nivea Shine Caring Lip Balm Blackberry
Lakme Absolute Matte Lipstick, Pink Passion